to the Policies and Procedures page for
Clark County School District.
The Clark County School District (CCSD)
requires that you READ
everything on this page, and DOWNLOAD and SIGN
the Agreement document provided below. You
must SUBMIT this signed document in addition to your Program completion Certificate (20 hour) to the District. Please be sure to complete
all required tasks carefully. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to
ensure that you see all items.
Click on each of the links below to access the required information you must
read. All documents are in PDF and require Adobe Reader which is available free
from www.adobe.com if you cannot open it. All links will open in a new window.
After reading each of the required links below,
please download and sign the
CCSD Policies and Regulations, Handbook, Network Usage, and Aversive
Interventions Agreement form.
A link has been provided below.
The Agreement document below was created to REPLACE the basic Sub-Hub Agreement. This is the only signed document you will need to submit to the District.
CCSD Policies and
Regulations, Handbook, Network Usage and Aversive Interventions Agreement
1. There are 2 separate handbooks listed below. One is for GUEST
TEACHERS. This applies to those who will be working as substitute teachers
and who are currently taking the Introductory Teacher Training program.
One is for SUPPORT STAFF / PARAPROFESSIONALS. This applies to those who
will be working as support staff substitutes and who are currently taking the
Paraprofessional Training program. Be sure to download the appropriate
handbook for you.
2. Acceptable Use Policy-Technical Resources
Acceptable Use Policy
3. Copyrighted Computer Software Control: Regulation 3912
4. Computer Network Instructional Technology Resources: Regulation 3990
5. Use of Computer Network Instruction Technology Resources: Regulation 3991
6. Discipline-Use of Aversive Intervention: Regulation 5141.3
OTHER POLICIES AND REGULATIONS:
7. Dress and Grooming: Regulation 4280
8. Child Abuse and Neglect: Regulation 5152
9. Discipline-Harassment: Regulation 5141.2
10. Employment Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Harassment: Regulation 4110
11. Smoking Policy: Policy 4380
12. Drug-Free Workplace: Policy 4310